Saturday, February 13, 2010

How Much Is A Suzuki Samurai 1986 Worth Suzuki Samurai Worth The Price?

Suzuki Samurai worth the price? - how much is a suzuki samurai 1986 worth

I am interested in buying a 1986 Suzuki Samurai, a friend and a trusted mechanic and 3,000 U.S. dollars. It is in perfect condition and the engine and transmission were replaced. also because he is my friend, said that if a part I need to get over their "offspring" of the samurai, and gives me free replacement parts and install them. The question, therefore, the vehicle is worth the cost? I have a Ford Explorer for the moment and want something a little more than 4 can silently mpg and a little more friendly. I do not care if people think that the towers or slow I want to know whether the price is worth it. I run more than driving on the highway. Thank you for your time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would say .. No

Anonymous said...

I would say .. No

Post a Comment