Monday, February 1, 2010

Crooked Italian Nose What Is The Name Of The Film Where A Female Italian Assassin Is Hired By Cops To Gun Down Crooks In England?

What is the name of the film where a female italian assassin is hired by cops to gun down crooks in england? - crooked italian nose

This murderer is like a beautiful Italian model and strong, and she speaks no English. She has made a voice lesson in English band has, in the proceedings from time to time. I tried Wikipedia but do not know the names of actors in the film. Distribution struggles are English actors. I tried a search on Yahoo charater famous killer of women in film, and he was not. I think this is one of the best films of the murderers of the woman as a protagonist. We thank you, I can give the title right

2 comments:

Fright Film Fan said...

... The action you are talking about brutal, sexy and charming, from 1998, entitled "Killing Time". I must admit I was attracted to this car, based solely on the cover of the VHS tape deck surprising, after all, there is nothing sexier than a slinky woman wearing a skin tight suit with sunglasses, and carry a big gun.

... to put it mildly, I was a little surprised when the film is actually made to be oh-so damn good!

Unfortunately, this film has not yet seen a DVD release (which I have on VHS tape damn exhausted, finally Broek down and bought in a shop that I have a rental).

... On the next page!

datchik said...

point of no return

Post a Comment