Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Travesti En Jordania Amman Can Anybody Translate Some French Lyrics For Me? Song By Patricia Kaas?

Can anybody translate some french lyrics for me? Song by Patricia Kaas? - travesti en jordania amman

Ok ... I've tried, but I can not imagine that some of the things that this song tries to say with my limited French. I'm practicing this song and I really understand LYSICE. Can anyone help please?

Current Blues / Patracia Kaas

Morning Blues penultimate
Before the death shakes my hand
Before the fall of my aux arbres AIT
Red hair.

A final before midnight blues
Before that love me transvestite
Before the men have my heart
Pour an igloo.

** Last Blues to the disaster
Before addressed me a star
Before I wrote my name
On the neon lights of the Infinite .**

Blues End activated \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt;br> The point of the suspension and the comma
Latest blues on a rainy day
In my friend miner for the United Nations.

Please translate the section between **
What does this mean?

Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment