Sunday, January 31, 2010

Fuji Files Blog Why Can't I Obtain Files From My Fuji FinePix F31fd Using Adobe Photoshop Elements 5.0?

Why can't I obtain files from my Fuji FinePix F31fd using Adobe Photoshop Elements 5.0? - fuji files blog

I try to copy all my files from my Fuji FinePix F31fd videos.

When I click on "Download Image" I received the error message: "The documents were obtained from the devices." The note continues: "Adobe Photoshop Elements 5.0, you can not keep files on this device. Make sure the device is connected properly, or when the battery is fully charged and try again.

In the past I had no problems in transmission - and in fact, this message came only after he had successfully copied a series of photographs. The error appears in connection with a long part of the movie occur: 20 minutes. But the film works pretty well for my camera. I can not copy on my computer though.

Ideas?

1 comments:

Foggy Idea said...

I suggest you get a card reader .... Now go to the program, you can dl your photos directly to a folder, click "Start" from "My Computer" units (depending on model), and drag the files into the folder of your choice ..

Post a Comment