Monday, January 18, 2010

Photo Printing Uk Need A Photo Printing Service?

Need a photo printing service? - photo printing uk

I e-mail or send digital photos to a lab, then print and send to an address in the Philippines. It is quite common in the United Kingdom, where I live, but can not find equivalents in the Philippines! Efforts should be cheaper than either (a print) I in the UK and then send a serious international package, or (b) by sending a CD and then ask my parents to go right and to be developed. Thank you.

1 comments:

Great Days said...

You can in my shop - I digital photo printing. My office is seven pesos (P 7.00) for 4R print (image size is 4 inches x 6 inches). You can also print different photo sizes up to 8R (8 inches x 10 inches).

You can send images via e-mail greatphotos.ph @ gmail.com. I printed photographs by mail to any address in the Philippines via LBC (local courier). You have the cost of packing and shipping.

You can via Paypal.

Have a nice day!

Post a Comment