Saturday, January 2, 2010

Property Management Salt Lake City Owner In Dispute With Property Mgmt Co. As A Tenant Do I Pay Rent Directly To Owner?

Owner in dispute with property mgmt co. As a tenant do I pay rent directly to owner? - property management salt lake city

I live in Utah. I rented a condo owner, who lives in California, and uses a management company in Salt Lake City property. I paid rent to the property management company since September 2009 and last week (December 2009) received a call from the lady who says the company did not give him the rent for November and December, however, and you have until December. He asked me directly to him to pay, while the "investigation" What happens to the company. I do not feel comfortable in the middle of this controversy to obtain. My feeling is that you can switch to another asset management company if you are not satisfied with this and deal directly with the owner as the owner is, is not what they have agreed that autumn. Not to mention the repairs to my deposit .. What would all this? What can happen to me if you give us the rent directly to the landlord? I'd rather stay out of trouble.

1 comments:

Wildcat said...

Your contract is with the owner is not the owner. All matters are strictly between them and had nothing in the middle put it. You pay for the PM of the lease until you get something from them, other wise stated. If you do not pay the lease on his MS, so you can be prosecuted.

When you advertise your services file, then you do not need him to pay or contracts always different. If he his services then drop your deposit will be given for him to keep still for you when you go to be.

Post a Comment