Monday, January 11, 2010

Singles Resorts Is The Any Nudist Resorts For Singles?

Is the any nudist resorts for singles? - singles resorts

I am a naturlist (Nude Beaches Resorts) I went to the United States seven years ago, but my wife is not science, but I am happy, but on the net, I found that most only allow couples or families, s but I'm wondering if anyone knows anyone in or around PA, OH or utre I just want the islands back to nature is a racer in Australia, where I Can not difficult to search for traces and stops anyone help me!

3 comments:

Gem said...

Do not know the Ohio or PA, but two of my knowledge, so that people in Michigan.

One is Turtle Lake Resort, famous through the years Nudestock until recently. A few miles outside of Battle Creek and about 50 miles north of the Ohio.

The others I do not remember the damn name, but in Clark Lake, Michigan.

A book can be purchased from Amazon, which shows a ton of "nudist resorts in the United States. Is likely to increase Amazon search for" nude beaches "and.

Good luck. My current husband does not like nude beaches and "banned" me too. I miss the sun on my bare ass!

Marc said...

Families ... seriously?

motorcit... said...

We can not begin to Homo.

Post a Comment